Monday, April 22, 2013

Things are picking up :)

I actually like the look of my blog! Cleaning out the basement at my grandmas has been a much easier task than anticipated (that will be apart of my upcoming big post that I'm just not ready to write yet...), I've settled on what I want to do with my hair :) You'll see that soon too, I hope!

{I will eventually redo my title because it's so grainy, because I do not have photoshop. So for now, this is what you get! }

I'm also finally getting my stomach issues checked out. Celiac blood test on Tuesday, so I've been eating gluten regularly this weekend and feel like utter hell. If that comes back negative, than endoscopy and some other not-so-fun sounding tests come into play. Anyways, there shall be updates on that I guess soon, too.

Michael is drawing right now. It has been a very long time and it's kind of nice to see. A design for a tattoo he wants, but he is actually drawing <3

Tomorrow I will be posting a refashion that I did. In light of 4/20, I made a dress out of a wicked cloak made of hemp that I traded a coffee pot for.  It's really not my style to wear all the time, so I turned it into something that I will :) I shall also be posting a pinterest craft/tutorial of the week, tomorrow or Wednesday. Something I found on pinterest that I actually tried, and the results.

Tomorrow is Earth Day, so the girls and I will be spending the day outside making crafts out of recycling. Mostly egg cartons, because we seem to have a ton of them! So we'll see what we come up with.

Anyway, its long past my bed time.
G'night,
-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment